Last Friday saw the launch of a remarkable new acquisition on display at Canterbury Roman Museum. Excavated by Canterbury Archaeological Trust and declared one of the key finds of 2012 by the British Museum, a rare soldier’s helmet from the time of Julius Caesar, has now found a permanent home...
- Exhibition documents lockdown life in Canterbury on 30th September, 2020
- Into the Light: Reviewing the Beaney Collection on 18th September, 2020
- Pride Canterbury tells its story at Beaney exhibition on 4th August, 2020
- Canterbury Roman Museum set to reopen on 27th July, 2020
- The Beaney in the running for national award on 26th July, 2020
- Creating Heritage: A diary during Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Part Eighteen on 20th July, 2020