- Sat 10 November 2018 to Sun 3 February 2019
- All day
- Free admission, drop in
- The Beaney, 18 High Street, Canterbury, CT1 2RA
- 01227 862 162
An exhibition on the British Wildlife Photography Awards, celebrating both the work of amateur and professional photographers and the beauty and diversity of British wildlife.
Winning images are chosen from thousands of entries in fifteen separate categories including a category for film and two junior categories to encourage young people to connect with nature through photography.
The exhibition will run from Saturday 10 November 2018 – Sunday February 3 2019 (Closed Monday’s). Admission is free of charge.
Plus enjoy our range of Wildlife Family Activities:
Take your pick from our selection of creative children’s activities including;
– The Wild Beaney Explorers Pack: Make and decorate your own binoculars to spot our weird and wonderful museum wildlife with. Use the animal stamp to complete your wildlife bingo card and find all the creatures to win a prize! (£4 per person)
– Make Your Own Wildlife Mask: Explore the museum in disguise as a four legged furry-friend with your very own fox-inspired 3D mask. (£1 per person)
– Create A Wildlife Habitat: Create the perfect scene for our Beaney inspired creatures to play in. We provide the animals and materials – you provide the imagination! (£1.50 per person)
Or do all 3 activities for £6!
Image credit: Crepuscular Contentment (Eurasian badger) Derbyshire, by Andrew Parkinson
Location: Special Exhibition Gallery, 1st Floor, The Beaney.