- Sat 29 September 2018 to Sat 15 December 2018
- All day
- Free admission, drop in
- The Beaney, 18 High Street, Canterbury, CT1 2RA
- 01227 862 162
All Sounds Beaney performances are free of charge, drop in (but limited seating) and take place in our Explorers & Collectors Gallery (unless otherwise stated).
Groups who sing for us include schools, Cantata Trust, Lemon Zingers and Skylarks.
The groups performing at the Beaney this September to December come under the umbrella of the Cantata Trust canterburycantatatrust.org.uk – contact the Trust for information on membership and performances.
Forthcoming dates include:
- Canterbury Winds open rehearsals (Saturday 29 September: 11am, 12.45pm & 2pm) – glorious music from Enescu, Strauss and Mozart
- Canterbury Skylarks – Sing to Beat Parkinson’s (Tuesday 13 November – 2pm) – a group who demonstrate the proven benefits of regular singing for people affected by Parkinson’s.
- Monday Music (Tuesday 27 November – 11am) – a group who meet weekly to sing for well-being, and who are making a special guest appearance at the Beaney on a Tuesday!
- Amici Chorus (Saturday 15 December – 11am) – a community choir of around 100 singers, open to people of all ages and abilities.
- Cantata Ceremony of Carols (15 December – 3pm) – a small choir of experienced singers (recruited by invitation of the Director) with a challenging choral repertoire performed to the highest possible amateur standards.
Location: Explorers and Collectors Gallery, 1st Floor, The Beaney