Supporting us through donations
Your support enables us to continue to provide superb facilities and showcase first-class exhibitions, sharing our city’s rich heritage with residents, visitors and future generations.
Through our inspirational work with the local community, Canterbury Museums and Galleries have become an integral part of so many people’s lives. This is only possible due to the generous and ongoing support we receive from our visitors.
Your contribution, large or small, makes a real difference and will allow us to remain the heart of culture and community in the Canterbury district.
- Provides lifelong learning and community engagement programmes to local adults and families
- Contributes to the essencial conservation of significant artwork and artefacts
- Ensures admission to The Beaney House of Art & Knowledge remains free for everyone
- Improves and updates our displays and exhibitions
- Helps to bring a changing programme of national exhibitions to The Beaney
Ways to donate:
- You can make a donation when you visit any of our Museums & Galleries
- You can also make a Pay What You can donation when you visit any of The Beaney’s Special Exhibitions
- Alternatively, you can donate by cheque made payable to Canterbury City Council. Please address your donation to Anna Cudnowska, The Beaney House of Art & Knowledge, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2RA. To discuss your donation please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01227 862162
Other ways you can support us:
- Buying something from the museums gift shops
- Enjoying a coffee or lunch in The Beaney’s newly refurbished Beaney Café
- Volunteering some of your free time