The Beaney is home to Canterbury’s Visitor Information Centre
Our friendly and dedicated staff can provide a wealth of information, ensuring your visit to Canterbury is a memorable one. It’s also a great place to purchase attraction tickets, souvenirs, books and local products.
Our trained staff can assist with:
- Information about Canterbury and the surrounding areas.
- Tickets for top attractions.
- Guided tours of the city – including walking and river tours.
- An extensive range of maps, brochures and guides
- A number of Beaney museum trails that are available to purchase
For the current Visitor Information opening hours visit our Plan Your Visit page.
For more information please call 01227 862162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org